The Board of Directors is a team of volunteers dedicated to supporting ThinkTwice in its community service endeavours. In general the board operates in the following way:
- As the trustees of the organisation
- Ensure that responsible staff is put in place to aid ThinkTwice discharge its duties to the communities as promised in its mission and values statements.
- Ensure that ThinkTwice acts within the laws governing the operations of non-profit organisations i.e. develop policies
- They help create ThinkTwice's vision, mission and value statements
- They help with strategic plan to provide ThinkTwice with resources to aid accomplish its mission
- Support, coach, mentor staff where applicable
If you are interested in becoming a board member of ThinkTwice, please contact us.