The Objectives of our Programmes
- To teach children to verbalise their feelings in different social situations
- To teach children to make positive life choices in different situations
- To teach children a strong sense of discipline and respect for others
- To increase children's self esteem and resilience
- To improve children's safety knowledge and skills
- To increase children's sense of body pride
- To improve children's ability to disclose inappropriate behaviour and sexual abuse
- To improve children's empathy towards others
We show honour and consideration and we esteem every person in view of our diversity.
We are committed to faith and hope in God, through Christ Jesus, and we work towards restoration and bring hope for a better future in our society.
We believe that making good choices is key to building a healthy nation. In this light, we choose to deliver quality services and products, to be accountable, and to exercise best practice in all that we do.
We believe every person is created in God's image and we strive to empower everyone we come into contact with to believe this about themselves.